We would like to share an article in the TDWI website by Irina Peregud. It is talking about the 5 characteristics of a Data-driven company. With the digital age nowadays, data analytics play a more vital role on the business development.
(Original Article in English)
For the 5 characteristics mentioned, they are:
- Creative executives who run their businesses with passion and curiosity
- Data democratization – related to the level of disclosure of data
- Data literacy – employees’ ability to read, work, analyze, and argue with data
- Automation of data management workloads – lots of manual work will kill the possibility of “data-driven”.
- A companywide, data-driven culture – education plays a very important role for the culture
We would like to borrow the ideas for different experts to help clients working out a real data-driven organization. Also, we are working with clients for IoT analytics initialized by top executive with the passion on data. With our team experience, data-driven culture is the most critical characteristic (especially the mind-set of top management)