In the Quarter 4 of 2016, the Data Science laboratory is being established. There are PC servers running RedHat / SUSE Linux, Windows 2012R2, Windows 2016 and FreeBSD as our machines for data science research & development. Further, we have our own private cloud for testing purpose.
For this lab, it is being built with the companies below:
- Smart Data Institute Limited – any data management tool & analytic tools by IBM
- Archsolution Limited – any network and infrastructure effort
- Clear Data Science Limited – focused on splunk, R and python development or any other new technology related to Data Science.
- Top-class Xeon Servers
- Private Cloud (Open Stack)
As we are a consulting company, we don’t have any priority on any software vendor. For the selection of tool, it is really depending on the needs of our clients. We are focused on a best-fit solution rather than any software selling commission. Thus, there is no commission paid salesman in our company.
There is a big list for those related to data analytics / data integration here:
– IBM InfoSphere Information Server (DataStage), Talend Open Studio, Splunk
– IBM DB2 Advanced Enterprise, Oracle Database Enterprise, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc
– MongoDB, Cassandra, Cloudera, Apache Hadoop, etc
– IBM SPSS, KNIME, Alteryx, etc
– IBM Cognos, Tableau, TIBCO JasperSoft, Microsoft PowerBI, KnowAge, Neo4j, etc
– Customized Java, Python, R module